Regional Water System Advisory Committees
The CSRD Regional Water System Advisory Committee's mandate is to act in an advisory capacity to the CSRD Water Services Coordinator. Responsibilities of the Committee include:
- Providing advice on policies relation to the operation and maintenance of the water systems
- Communicating water systems issues
- Supplying local input and knowledge in regards to the CSRD water system
- Providing a local perspective on water
- Providing advice regarding new water system acquisition
The CSRD is currently accepting Expressions of Interest applications from individuals interested in serving on the Regional Water Advisory Committee. If you reside within the Sorrento Water Service Area and would like to volunteer, please complete and return the completed form.
Local Transition Advisory Committees
The CSRD Local Transition Advisory's mandate is to act in an advisory capacity to the CSRD Water Services Coordinator during a formal CSRD take over of a water system.
|Regional Water Advisory Committee Terms of Reference||Download|
|Local Transition Advisory Committee Terms of Reference||Download|
|Expression of Interest||Download|
|Regional Water System Advisory Committee|