Find a Professional Contractor

Looking for a professional to help install, maintain or repair your septic system? 

Depending on the type and size of your septic system, you will need the assistance of an Registered Onsite Wastewater Practitioner or a Qualified Professional Engineer to design, install and maintain your system.

Find a Registered Onsite Wastewater Practitioner (ROWP)

The Applied Science Technologists and Technicians of British Columbia (ASTTBC) maintains a complete list of ROWPs.

Find a ROWP in your area

Find a Qualified Professional Engineer

The Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of British Columbia maintain a complete list of Qualified Professionals.

Find a qualified professional engineer in your area