The CSRD is staffed from 8 AM to 4 PM, except Saturdays, Sundays and Statutory Holidays. In the event of an after hours emergency, such as a water main break or a request for Emergency Social Services following a house fire, on-call personnel can be contacted at 1.877.996.3344.
Residents are reminded that the after hours emergency phone number does not replace 911.
If you need to report a POLICE, FIRE or AMBULANCE emergency, immediately call 911.
When To Call
Call the After Hours Emergency number for any Emergency relating to the following CSRD Services:
- Refuse Disposal Sites
- Shuswap Emergency Program
- Anglemont Estates Waterworks
- Cedar Heights Waterworks
- Eagle Bay Waterworks
- Falkland Waterworks
- Galena Shores Waterworks
- MacArthur Heights/Reedman Heights Waterworks
- Saratoga Waterworks
- Sorrento Waterworks
- An emergency dog control complaint
When Not To Call
Please do not call the After Hours Emergency phone number for general information such as:
- Hours of operation of CSRD landfills
- How to connect to a water system
- Where to find a CSRD park
- Whether or not your property has fire protection coverage
- Where to recycle.