Report a Problem

See a problem that the Columbia Shuswap Regional District (CSRD) can fix? Or have a special request with which we can help out? Report non-emergency problems or make a request online. 

Whether it's a broken street light, dog complaint, bylaw enforcement complaint, park or trail issue or any other number of requests where we can help, let us know by contacting the appropriate department via phone or email or follow the applicable link listed below.

Contact Us