555 Harbourfront Drive NE, Salmon Arm
As a first step in the Columbia Shuswap Regional District's (CSRD) plans to restore public access, a limited number of citizens will be able to attend essential meetings with provisions to ensure all COVID-19 physical distancing requirements are met.
At the Thursday May 21, 2020 Regular Board Meeting, Directors voted to allow public attendance at essential meetings beginning with this Electoral Area Directors Committee meeting.
COVID-19 protocols will be in place for public attendance. They may include, but are not limited to:
- anyone with any signs of illness will not be allowed to attend,
- hand sanitizing gel/foam will be offered for use,
- staff will be wiping everything down including high touch areas,
- non-medical masks are encouraged,
- the Boardroom has been marked with physical distancing in mind and the chairs are not to be moved,
- possible provisions for contact information to be provided in case of an outbreak,
- no access to any other part of the building, and,
- the Boardroom will only be open during the meeting time.