The Columbia Shuswap Regional District generally holds Board meetings on the third Thursday of each month, beginning at 9:30 AM unless otherwise noted. The December meeting is scheduled for the first Friday in December.
The dates for Board and Board Committee meetings for 2018 have been approved and a copy can viewed here:
Committee and Commission meeting dates are scheduled as required and are held in locations throughout the Regional District.
Check the CSRD Calendar for regularly scheduled Board meetings and Committee/Commission meetings, etc. This Schedule is subject to change so please confirm the time and location prior to arrival.
Public Welcome to Attend Board & Committee/Commission Meetings
The public is welcome to attend and observe Regional District and Committee/Commission meetings.
Meeting agendas are posted on the Regional District website by the Friday prior to the meeting date.
Guidelines for Delegations and Petitioners to the CSRD Board
- Choose a meeting date well in advance as presentation times are limited and often fill up quickly.
- Complete the online delegation request form and submit your application well in advance. The delegation request must include your name and contact information, the subject matter and listing the names and titles of spokespersons. The application and background material must be received by our office by 12 Noon on the Monday one week prior to the Board meeting date, so it can be included in the electronic agenda.
- Once your request is received by our office, you will be contacted to confirm a mutually-convenient time to appear before the Board and to discuss your audio / visual equipment requirements.
- If you are unable to include the background material with your application, you are required to bring copies to handout at the meeting, or in the case of a power-point presentation, please provide through electronic media.
- Each delegation or petitioner is allotted a maximum of fifteen minutes for their presentation.