I have submitted an invoice to the Regional District for payment. When will I get paid?

Most invoices are paid within 30 days. For this to apply, invoices must be emailed to the Finance department or mailed to P.O. Box 978, Salmon Arm, BC V1E 4P1. Invoices sent to any other email address may be significantly delayed in processing.

Our Accounts Payable Department needs 10-15 business days to process an approved invoice. An approved invoice is one that displays an authorized Regional District purchase order number or contract number and is received by one of the above addresses. If there is no purchase order listed on the invoice or if further authorization is required, the process may be delayed.

Vendors who work under a contract with the CSRD are paid according to the Contract Payment Schedule, which is distributed to the contractors at the beginning of each new year, or upon the signing of a new contract. View the 2021 Contractor Payment Schedule (PDF).

To increase the timeliness of your payment, please submit a Direct Deposit Form (PDF) to the Finance department Email.

Show All Answers

1. How are the rates set on the utility bill? Will they increase?
2. How do I apply for Community Works (Gas Tax) Funds?
3. How often will I get a utility bill?
4. I am moving (selling the home). What do I do with my utility bill?
5. I am the property owner, but I want my utility bill to go to my renter. How do I do this?
6. I have submitted an invoice to the Regional District for payment. When will I get paid?
7. I just bought a property in the Regional District and the first utility bill I received shows arrears from before I bought the property. Who is responsible for paying these arrears?
8. I live in Anglemont and am not connected to water, why is there a charge for water on my property tax notice?
9. What happens to unpaid amounts on my utility bill at December 31?
10. What is the mill rate on my property taxes?
11. Where can I pay my bill?