The Columbia Shuswap Regional District would like to give a massive thank you to the fire fighters and volunteers working tirelessly throughout this difficult time.
End of day update from the Columbia Shuswap Regional District, Aug 19 2023:
- Columbia Shuswap Regional District has issued an Evacuation Order for parts of Sorrento and parts of Skimikin.
- Users of the MacArthur Heights / Reedman Heights Waterworks water system are under a Boil Water Advisory
- Evacuation Information Please Call: 250-833-3350.
- Evacuees can contact ESS for more information: 250-833-3360.
- If you are evacuated and need help with livestock or can host livestock, please use the Agricultural Line at the Emergency Operations Centre: 250-833-3399 during operation hours.
- Here is a resource to find out if you’re under an Evacuation Alert or Order; the CSRD dashboard provides a function where you can type in your address and see your status: https://www.csrd.bc.ca/206/Shuswap-Emergency-Program