YOU MUST LEAVE THE AREA IMMEDIATELY.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO:
- Please ensure you read this document.
- Evacuees must head towards Salmon Arm.
- If you need assistance with transportation from the area, call 250-833-3350.
- Close and lock all windows and doors.
- Shut off gas and electrical appliances, other than refrigerators and freezers.
- Gather your family. Take pets in pet kennels or on a leash.
- Take critical items (medicine, purse, wallet, keys and grab-and-go bag) only if they are immediately available. Do not use more vehicles than needed. If time permits, check with neighbours and assist those with special needs.
- Regularly monitor the CSRD website, csrd.bc.ca, the Shuswap Emergency Program's (SEP) webpage at shuswapemergency.ca, the Shuswap Emergency on Facebook and Twitter, the CSRD's Facebook, Twitter platforms or local news sources for up-to-date and accurate information. evacuated.
View map area here.
For more information, contact:
CSRD Emergency Operations Centre