Report a Problem

River with RocksSee a problem that the Columbia Shuswap Regional District (CSRD) can fix? Or have a special request with which we can help out? Report non-emergency problems or make a request online.

Whether it's a broken street light, dog complaint, bylaw enforcement complaint, park or trail issue or any other number of requests where we can help, let us know by contacting the appropriate department: