The Columbia Shuswap Regional District generally holds Board meetings on the third Thursday of each month, beginning at 9:30 AM unless otherwise noted.
The Board approved the 2023 Board and Committee Meeting Schedule (PDF).
Committee meeting dates are scheduled as required and are held in locations throughout the Regional District.
All schedules are subject to change. For the most current information, please view the Meetings Calendar on the homepage of the website.
Regular Board Meeting agendas are posted on the Regional District website by the Friday prior to the meeting date.
- Board Agendas and Meetings
- Committee Agendas and Meetings
- Calendar - Meetings / Events
- Board Committee Meeting Calendar 2022 (PDF)
The public is encouraged to attend and observe Regional District and Committee meetings. Please be advised there are COVID-19 restrictions in place, which may mean restrictions on in-person attendance at these meetings. The CSRD is providing electronic access for citizens to view these meetings via the Zoom platform. View our public participation page.
Public Question Period
At each CSRD Regular Board Meeting, there will be a scheduled Public Question period of no more than 15 minutes in duration.
Each person in attendance can ask up to two questions per meeting, with a three-minute time limit for each question. Those asking questions will need to provide their name and address for the recording secretary. Questions will be received from those in attendance at the Boardroom and those participating online. Those viewing online can use the "Raise Hand" feature on Zoom to be put on the speaking list. There is information on public participation available.
Questions must pertain to business items on the day's Board Meeting agenda but will exclude land use and development applications. This exclusion is based on requirements in the Local Government Act and the CSRD's Development Services Procedures Bylaw.
View the complete Public Question Period Guidelines (PDF).
Guidelines for Delegations and Petitioners to the CSRD Board
Persons or parties wishing to address the Regional District as a scheduled delegation or petitioner are required to observe the following guidelines:
- Choose a meeting date well in advance as presentation times are limited and often fill up quickly.
- Complete the online delegation request form and submit your application well in advance. The application and background material must be received by our office by Noon on Monday one week prior to the Board meeting date, so it can be included in the electronic agenda.
- Once your request is received by our office, you will be contacted to confirm a mutually convenient time to appear before the Board and to discuss your audio / visual equipment requirements.
- If you are unable to include the background material with your application, you are required to bring copies to handout at the meeting, or in the case of a power-point presentation, please provide through electronic media.
- Each delegation or petitioner is allotted a maximum of 15 minutes for their presentation.