Bill Payments

Payment Services

The CSRD offers many different services and payment options for citizens. These options may differ depending on the type of service.

Find out about paying your:

  1. Utility Bills

Utility bills can be paid online, by credit card online with OptionPay, in person, by mail, by cheque or by Interac e-transfer. See the tab menu below for how to pay with your method of choice.

Properties within local water service areas in the CSRD are billed annually for water use. Invoices are mailed by late February and are eligible for a 10 per cent discount if payment is received by the CSRD on or before the discount deadline of April 30.

Water invoices unpaid after December 31 will be transferred to arrears taxes in the following year.

NOTE: It is your responsibility to ensure that utility account deadlines are met in order to obtain discounts.  If you have not received your utility invoice, please contact the CSRD to obtain a copy.

For information regarding your utility bill you can contact us by email.

  1. Waste & Recycling Bills
  1. Development Permits
  1. Building Permits
  1. Bylaw Offence Notices
  1. Dog Licences
  1. Property Taxes
  1. Other Fees

How to:

  1. Pay By Mail

When paying by mail, make the cheque payable to "Columbia Shuswap Regional District."

Please accept the cancelled cheque as your receipt. Do not send cash in the mail.

Address the envelope to:
Columbia Shuswap Regional District
Box 978
Salmon Arm, BC
V1E 4P1

  1. Pay In Person
  1. Pay by Interac E-Transfer
  1. Pay By Credit Card
  1. Pay By Account
  1. Pay Online Through Your Bank